Each Sunday I will start doing a little series where you can get to know me better, and I will start with fun facts. So are you ready to get to know me a little bit better?
- I tried to stay up all night to watch The Oscars but I lasted about 30 minutes.
- I’m obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. A little too obsessed. Sometimes I actually think that A is stalking me.
- I just started a bulletjournal and I think it’s the best think ever. Let me know if you want a post or a video about it.
- Even though I’m studying, I don’t think uni was the right choice for me. But now I only have a few months left before I have my final exam so there is no reason to quit now.
- I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 7 months now and I really can’t believe where time has gone. Let me know if you want a love themed fun fact post because I have many of those 😉
- I’m going to see Troye Sivan in May and I’m pretty sure that I will cry when he gets on stage. #fangirl
- I really want a big black hat but I know I won’t wear it because I look ridiculous with a hat on.
- I dream about traveling the world. I especially want to visit; London, Brighton, L.A. San Fransisco and Miami.
- I love jewelry and I love buying new jewelry but I never wear it.
- I have lived in Spain, Turkey Italy and of course Denmark where I live atm.
This was my first time using my new Morphe 35k palette and I created this look with an orange smokey eye, a winged liner and the beautiful everlasting liquid lipstick in Lolita II by Kat Von D. What look do you want to see next?
I went shopping. Quite a lot. Another video is ready from me and I have many more planned so keep your eyes peeled for those! Makeup and beauty shopping is one of my favorite things to do and I enjoy sharing my purchases with you guy. Please let me know if you want to see some swatches of any of the products or a First Impressions of any of the products. Enjoy the video!
Makeup is my passion and I love creating new looks for you guys! This look is a little different and it is with brown eyes and lips – I really hope you enjoy it!
Bukser: ASOS / Strik: Zara (similar here)/ Jakke: H&M / Halstørklæde: Moss Copenhagen / Taske: Céline (similar here) / Halskæde: Louise Kragh (similar here)
Det er virkelig lang tid siden, at jeg har fået taget outfit billeder, men sjovt var det. Succesfuldt kan man vist ikke kalde billedet, eftersom I ikke kan se, hvad jeg har på, men I får dem alligevel. Det var modeuge, så selvfølgelig har jeg sort på!
It has been so long since I took some outfit pictures but it was so much fun. I wouldn’t call these pictures successful outfit pictures because you can’t really see what I’m wearing but you get to see the pictures anyway. It was Fashion Week so of course I’m wearing black!
Efter VIA Designs show havde jeg ikke lang tid, før jeg skulle til Zalando Fashion House, som var et event og fashion show hostet af Zalando med Christiane Schaumburg-Müller som vært, der blev afholdt på Rådhuset. Eventet gik ud på, at de ville vise trends, som kan bruges nu, og ikke trends, som først kan bruges AW16/17, som de andre shows til Fashion Week. Det var et hyggeligt event med gode drinks og goodiebags.
After VIA Design’s show I didn’t have much time before I had to attend Zalando Fashion House, which was an event and fashion show hosted by Zalando with Christiane Schaumburg-Müller as host. The event was about showing current trends that can be used now and not trends that can be used AW16/17 as the other shows at Fashion Week. It was a nice event with good drinks and goodiebags.
Som studerende på VIA Design, så var jeg selvfølgelig meget spændt og stolt over at skulle ind og se showet på Rådhuset i fredags. Der var overraskende mange mennesker, og jeg mødte alle mine undervisere. Selvom jeg er i praktik i København, så var det nu meget rart at få et stykke af Herning bragt til storbyen – dog kun for 20 minutters tid.
At a student at VIA Design I was so excited and proud to be seeing the show last Friday at Copenhagen City Hall. There was a surprisingly huge crowd and I got to see all of my teachers. Even though I’m an intern in Copenhagen at the moment it was nice to have a piece of Herning close to me – even though it was just for 20 minutes.