I have been ill for almost a week now and finally I had to leave my house so I decided to film the makeup I was wearing to show you guys how I went from looking poorly to looking a tiny bit awake.
Hopefully I will be well again soon so I can film lots of videos!
I decided to treat myself a bit because I have been ill recently and therefore I wanted to treat myself to something nice. I have been looking at these sunglasses for ages and finally I bought them. They are from Céline and it’s their Baby Audrey sunglasses in black. I’m absolutely in love with them and I will be wearing these all summer.
I didn’t do a February Favorites on my Youtube channel because I didn’t have any makeup to show you so I thought I would show you a few favorites her on my blog.
One of the things I showed you in my haul was the Zoeva Rose Golden palette and today I decided to play with it and I came up with this look. It’s a bit dramatic but I really love it. If you want to see what products I used, then keep on reading.
- I tried to stay up all night to watch The Oscars but I lasted about 30 minutes.
- I’m obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. A little too obsessed. Sometimes I actually think that A is stalking me.
- I just started a bulletjournal and I think it’s the best think ever. Let me know if you want a post or a video about it.
- Even though I’m studying, I don’t think uni was the right choice for me. But now I only have a few months left before I have my final exam so there is no reason to quit now.
- I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 7 months now and I really can’t believe where time has gone. Let me know if you want a love themed fun fact post because I have many of those 😉
- I’m going to see Troye Sivan in May and I’m pretty sure that I will cry when he gets on stage. #fangirl
- I really want a big black hat but I know I won’t wear it because I look ridiculous with a hat on.
- I dream about traveling the world. I especially want to visit; London, Brighton, L.A. San Fransisco and Miami.
- I love jewelry and I love buying new jewelry but I never wear it.
- I have lived in Spain, Turkey Italy and of course Denmark where I live atm.
This was my first time using my new Morphe 35k palette and I created this look with an orange smokey eye, a winged liner and the beautiful everlasting liquid lipstick in Lolita II by Kat Von D. What look do you want to see next?
I love eyeliner. It’s so simple. I started getting into eyeliner when it was a trend a year or two ago but the trend never left my heart. I simply just love the way eyeliner looks. Weather it’s black, blue or brown. Weather it’s gel, liquid or with an eyeshadow. Sometimes I do my liner thin without a flick and sometimes I go all out. It depends on my mood. But no matter what mood I’m in – I’m always in the mood for eyeliner!