As you have seen from many posts, I love my Céline Trio Bag. It was my first designer bag that I bought myself and it’s just perfect. The size, the shape and the look is just perfect for my style.
The things I normally bring with me is my wallet from Mulberry, that my lovely boyfriend bought me for Christmas. Then my watch from Daniel Wellington because I rarely wear it. My new Céline sunglasses that I absolutely love. A hand cream and a lip balm or lipstick.
What do you carry in your handbag?
Jeans: Asos / Turtleneck: Saint Tropez / Sneakers: Nike / Jacket: Weekday / Sunglasses: Céline / Bag: Céline
Spring is finally on it’s way and I couldn’t be more excited. I have so many great things happening this year and I just want it to be summer already. This year I’m moving in with my boyfriend, visiting London and finishing my degree. The last thing is probably the thing I’m most excited about.
Do you want to see more outfit pictures from me?
This Sunday I thought I would do another round of fun facts.
I decided to treat myself a bit because I have been ill recently and therefore I wanted to treat myself to something nice. I have been looking at these sunglasses for ages and finally I bought them. They are from Céline and it’s their Baby Audrey sunglasses in black. I’m absolutely in love with them and I will be wearing these all summer.
Each Sunday I will start doing a little series where you can get to know me better, and I will start with fun facts. So are you ready to get to know me a little bit better?
- I tried to stay up all night to watch The Oscars but I lasted about 30 minutes.
- I’m obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. A little too obsessed. Sometimes I actually think that A is stalking me.
- I just started a bulletjournal and I think it’s the best think ever. Let me know if you want a post or a video about it.
- Even though I’m studying, I don’t think uni was the right choice for me. But now I only have a few months left before I have my final exam so there is no reason to quit now.
- I have been with my boyfriend for a little over 7 months now and I really can’t believe where time has gone. Let me know if you want a love themed fun fact post because I have many of those 😉
- I’m going to see Troye Sivan in May and I’m pretty sure that I will cry when he gets on stage. #fangirl
- I really want a big black hat but I know I won’t wear it because I look ridiculous with a hat on.
- I dream about traveling the world. I especially want to visit; London, Brighton, L.A. San Fransisco and Miami.
- I love jewelry and I love buying new jewelry but I never wear it.
- I have lived in Spain, Turkey Italy and of course Denmark where I live atm.
Bukser: ASOS / Strik: Zara (similar here)/ Jakke: H&M / Halstørklæde: Moss Copenhagen / Taske: Céline (similar here) / Halskæde: Louise Kragh (similar here)
Det er virkelig lang tid siden, at jeg har fået taget outfit billeder, men sjovt var det. Succesfuldt kan man vist ikke kalde billedet, eftersom I ikke kan se, hvad jeg har på, men I får dem alligevel. Det var modeuge, så selvfølgelig har jeg sort på!
It has been so long since I took some outfit pictures but it was so much fun. I wouldn’t call these pictures successful outfit pictures because you can’t really see what I’m wearing but you get to see the pictures anyway. It was Fashion Week so of course I’m wearing black!
Efter VIA Designs show havde jeg ikke lang tid, før jeg skulle til Zalando Fashion House, som var et event og fashion show hostet af Zalando med Christiane Schaumburg-Müller som vært, der blev afholdt på Rådhuset. Eventet gik ud på, at de ville vise trends, som kan bruges nu, og ikke trends, som først kan bruges AW16/17, som de andre shows til Fashion Week. Det var et hyggeligt event med gode drinks og goodiebags.
After VIA Design’s show I didn’t have much time before I had to attend Zalando Fashion House, which was an event and fashion show hosted by Zalando with Christiane Schaumburg-Müller as host. The event was about showing current trends that can be used now and not trends that can be used AW16/17 as the other shows at Fashion Week. It was a nice event with good drinks and goodiebags.
Som studerende på VIA Design, så var jeg selvfølgelig meget spændt og stolt over at skulle ind og se showet på Rådhuset i fredags. Der var overraskende mange mennesker, og jeg mødte alle mine undervisere. Selvom jeg er i praktik i København, så var det nu meget rart at få et stykke af Herning bragt til storbyen – dog kun for 20 minutters tid.
At a student at VIA Design I was so excited and proud to be seeing the show last Friday at Copenhagen City Hall. There was a surprisingly huge crowd and I got to see all of my teachers. Even though I’m an intern in Copenhagen at the moment it was nice to have a piece of Herning close to me – even though it was just for 20 minutes.
This week is Copenhagen Fashion Week and it’s my first time attending. At the moment I’m in intern in Copenhagen, so I will have a full schedule this week – but I’m so excited!
My program contains a show at Kopenhagen Fur and VIA Design, being a backstage dresser at Lala Berlin and an event at Zalando.
There will of course be pictures on the blog from Fashion Week, but you can also follow my fashion week adventures on my instagram @michelleglassow!
I denne uge starter Copenhagen Fashion Week, og jeg skal med for første gang. Jeg er pt. i praktik fuldtid, så det bliver et presset program for mig i den her uge, men hvor jeg dog glæder mig!
Mit program indeholder show hos Kopenhagen Fur og VIA Design, backstage dresser hos Lala Berlin og event hos Zalando.
Der kommer selvfølgelig billeder fra modeugen, og du kan også følge med på min instagram @michelleglassow!